The Car Rental Industry in Turkey: Market Entry Strategies and Emerging Opportunities, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
The car rental industry in Turkey grew strongly during the review period, supported by global economic growth, government initiatives to improve infrastructure, increasing volumes of tourism and business activity, as well as the rising middle-class population with high disposable incomes. Turkey has a favorable economic environment, making it an attractive destination for international car rental operators. The Turkish car rental industry grew at a CAGR of 8.21% during the review period, and valued TRY3.3 billion in 2011. The industry is expanding rapidly and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.11% over the forecast period to reach TRY5.4 billion in 2016.
Key highlights of this title
- The car rental industry in Turkey has been on a fast growth trajectory over the past last five years, having increased at a CAGR of around 8.21%. Over the next five years, from 2012–2016, the overall car rental industry in Turkey is expected to continue to grow strongly at a CAGR of 10.11%, and is expected to reach TRY5.4 billion in 2016.
- Marketing and sales strategies will play a key role in differentiating the service offerings of car rental operators in Turkey.
- Favorable government regulation is expected to intensify the competitive structure of the Turkish car rental industry.
- As a part of their marketing strategy, domestic and multinational companies are targeting business tourists by offering premium car rental services.
- The franchise model has been proven to be a key expansion strategy in the Turkish car rental industry.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the car rental industry in Turkey:
- It details historical values of the car rental market in Turkey for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016.
- It offers detailed analysis of the factors driving the growth of car rentals, and the key emerging trends in Turkey
- The report details the key trends, regulatory environment, market entry strategies and marketing and growth strategies in Turkey
- It provides information on key companies operating in the car rental industry in Turkey.
Reasons to Purchase
- Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the car rental industry in Turkey and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the car rental industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Assess the competitive landscape in the car rental industry in Turkey, and formulate effective market-entry strategies.
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the car rental industry.