Packaging Industry Outlook in Poland: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
The Polish packaging industry grew at a CAGR of 8.79% during the review period, and valued US$8.4 billion in 2011. Industry growth was primarily driven by the increasing demand of packaging in end-user markets such as the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial goods markets. As Poland’s annual disposable is expected to increase over the forecast period, the domestic consumption of packaged food and beverages is expected to increase. Due to the rising consumption of consumer goods, there is an opportunity for significant growth in the Polish packaging industry, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.08% over the forecast period (2012–2016).
Key highlights of this title
- Poland is considered one of the most stable and fastest-growing economies within the EU. The country’s GDP grew at a CAGR of 3.63% during the review period (2007–2011) to reach at US$260.8 billion
- The packaging industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.08% over the forecast period.
- Poland relies on European countries such as Germany, France and Italy for the import and export of its packaging machinery.
- The growth in Poland’s packaging industry is primarily driven by domestic demand of packaging in the food and beverage market, which remains the largest end user markets for the industry.
- Active and smart packaging emerged as innovative solutions for the food and beverages industry
- Strong competition from leading domestic and international packaging companies has resulted in a high level of consolidation within the Polish packaging industry.
- Inefficient infrastructure and logistic facilities remain challenge for the packaging industry
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the packaging industry in Poland
- It provides historical values for Poland’s packaging industry for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Poland’s packaging industry, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It details the different macroeconomic factors affecting the packaging industry in Poland
- It covers an exhaustive summary on the key trends and drivers affecting the end-user markets in packaging
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Poland for the packaging industry
- It outlines current regulatory framework in the industry
Reasons to Purchase
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Polish packaging industry and each category within it
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the Polish packaging industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the packaging industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within five key packaging categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish packaging industry
More information available at: http://bricdata.com/research/reportPK0042MR/