Interior Products in China: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2015
China is changing, rapidly. Urbanization, sturdy infrastructure growth, rising income levels, lifestyle changes and government support initiatives are transforming the country, and will be key drivers for the sustained growth of China’s interior products market.
The Chinese interior products market is forecast to be worth over US$250 billion by 2015, making it one of the most attractive markets in the world with opportunities opening up across the industry’s value chain. Contemporary furnishing products dominate the interior products segment, and are expected to continue to do so over the next five years.
Despite its huge potential, the Chinese interior products market is relatively mature, with an even distribution of large domestic companies, multi-national corporations, medium-sized businesses and smaller boutique service providers. However, for businesses with the right strategy and market focus, the country’s extraordinary economic development creates a number of key growth opportunities.
- The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on the Chinese interior products industry, including:
- Current, historic and forecast values and trends for the Chinese interior products industry, including individual product categories
- Comprehensive, country-specific analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness, covering key trends and drivers, China’s competitive landscape and benchmarking with other key markets
- Description and analysis of the key distribution channels and end-user markets for the interior products industry
- Profiles of the top interior product companies in China
- This report provides an extensive analysis of interior products market in China:
- It details historical values for the Chinese interior products industry for 2006–2010, along with forecast figures for 2011–2015
- It provides supporting country-specific analysis on the overall market as well as individual values for the industry’s key categories
- The report provides top-level analysis of the Chinese interior products industry’s production, trade, distribution and consumption dynamics
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, the report details the competitive landscape for both manufacturers and retailers
- The report also profiles top interior product manufacturers and retailers in China
• The urbanization of the country, which has supported growth in the construction and housing sectors, has increased demand for the interior products market
• An increase in retail sales, particularly in the contemporary furniture and furnishings category, is a direct consequence of the changing lifestyles and increasing disposable incomes of the Chinese middle class
• The Chinese government policies of liberalization, privatization and globalization have encouraged both new manufacturing companies and multinational retail chains to establish branches in China
• China is the world’s fourth-most-visited country; its hospitality industry could drive the growth of the interior products industry during the forecast period
Reasons to buy
- Gain a detailed understanding of the manufacturing, trade, retail and demand-side dynamics within the Chinese interior products market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors
- Identify the growth prospects and industry dynamics within 11 key product categories
- Analyse key market trends and opportunities for both existing operators and prospective new market entrants