Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Turkish Travel Intermediaries Industry: Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
In terms of tourist volume, Turkey is the world’s seventh most attractive tourist destination. As the location of an ancient civilization, Turkey has been a long-standing popular destination for tourists with historical interests. During the review period (2007–2011), tourist volumes grew from 35.4 million in 2007 to 46.2 million in 2011, increasing at a CAGR of 6.92%. The growth in the market for travel intermediaries can be attributed to factors such as robust global economic growth, high levels of personal disposable income, and the increasing volume of both domestic and inbound tourists, government infrastructure initiatives and rising levels of internet penetration.
Key highlights of this title
- Turkey’s strong economic forecast and positive business confidence will fuel the growth of the Turkish travel intermediaries industry
- The Turkish travel intermediaries industry is projected to reach TRY43.3 billion by 2016, registering a CAGR of 3.42% over the forecast period (2012–2016).
- The Turkish government is implementing policies aimed at assisting the growth of the travel intermediaries industry and has allowed 100% foreign investment in the industry.
- Growing internet penetration will drive the demand for online travel sites in Turkey
- Mobile travel applications are expected to change the dynamics of overall travel intermediaries industry
This report provides an extensive analysis of the travel intermediaries industry in Turkey:
- It details historical values for Turkish travel intermediaries industry for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016
- It provides top-level analysis of the overall travel intermediaries industry, as well as individual category values for both the 2007–2011 review period and the 2012–2016 forecast period
- The report makes a detailed analysis demand drivers, market entry strategies and marketing and growth strategies in Turkish travel intermediaries industry
- The report profiles top travel intermediaries companies in Turkey
Reasons to Purchase
- Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish travel intermediaries industry and each sector within it
- Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the Turkish travel intermediaries industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
- Assess the competitive landscape in the travel intermediaries industry in Turkey, and formulate effective market-entry strategies
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the travel intermediaries industry’s key categories, including travel agents, tour operators and online travel sites
More information available at: